PERSONAL INJURY CASES, METRO EAST, BELLEVILLE, ST. CLAIR COUNTY, ILLINOIS LAW FIRM, AVAILABLE TO REPRESENT CLIENTS FROM PAXTON, FORD COUNTY, CHAMPAIGN, CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, DANVILLE, VERMILION COUNTY, ILLINOIS.
We attempt to exceed the expectations of our clients. We have a law firm policy of an initial no charge contact. We listen to what prospective clients have to say. We look forward to inquiries and contacts to determine if we can be of any assistance.
- ILLINOIS TRUST AND WILL CONTEST LAW FIRM, AVAILABLE TO REPRESENT CLIENTS FROM ELDORADO, HARRISBURG, GALATIA, SALINE COUNTY, ILLINOIS, METRO EAST, BELLEVILLE, ST. CLAIR COUNTY, ILLINOIS, ESTATE ADMINISTRATION, PROBATE, WILL AND TRUST CONTEST LAW FIRM.
- NURSING HOMES, RETIREMENT FACILITIES, SENIOR CITIZEN CENTERS, COVID-19, CORONAVIRUS ISSUES, METRO EAST, BELLEVILLE, ST. CLAIR COUNTY, ILLINOIS LAW FIRM AVAILABLE TO REPRESENT CLIENTS FROM CARBONDALE, JACKSON COUNTY, MARION, WILLIAMSON COUNTY, HARRISBURG, SALINE COUNTY.
- EXPERIENCED LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN REGARD TO REAL ESTATE RELATING TO EDWARDSVILLE, SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE AND THE METRO EAST AREA REAL ESTATE, AVAILABLE TO REPRESENT CLIENTS FROM EDWARDSVILLE, MADISON COUNTY, ILLINOIS.
- ILLINOIS AUDIT LAW FIRM, BELLEVILLE, METRO EAST, ST. CLAIR COUNTY, ILLINOIS LAWYER PROVIDING REPRESENTATION IN REGARD TO AUDITS BY FEDERAL, STATE AND REGULATORY AGENCIES, POTENTIAL CRIMINAL AND CIVIL SANCTIONS, IF NOT TERMINATION FROM STATE AND FEDERAL PROGRAMS, EXPERIENCED LAWYERS PROVIDING COUNSEL AND REPRESENTATION TAKING OVER AUDITS INITIATED BY ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCIES TO TERMINATION OF PROGRAMS AND RECOUPMENT OF MONIES, AVAILABLE TO REPRESENT CLIENTS FROM PERRY COUNTY, DU QUOIN, PINCKNEYVILLE AND TAMAROA, FRANKLIN COUNTY, BENTON, CHRISTOPHER AND WEST FRANKFORT, HAMILTON COUNTY, MCLEANSBORO, BELLE PRAIRIE CITY AND DAHLGREN, ILLINOIS.
- BELLEVILLE, ST. CLAIR COUNTY, ILLINOIS TAX LAW ATTORNEYS, ESTABLISHED LAW FIRM PROVIDING EXPERIENCED REPRESENTATION IN REGARD TO TAX AUDIT REPRESENTATION, INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE, TAX PLANNING FOR INDIVIDUALS/BUSINESSES, AUDITS, APPEALS AND LITIGATION, TAX COLLECTION DISPUTES, CRIMINAL TAX CASES – FEDERAL AND STATE, ESTATE TAX RETURN – FEDERAL AND STATE AND DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT SECURITY, METRO EAST, BELLEVILLE, ST. CLAIR COUNTY, ILLINOIS TAX LAW COUNSELORS AND LAW FIRM, AVAILABLE TO REPRESENT CLIENTS FROM ALBION, EDWARDS COUNTY, MOUNT CARMEL, WABASH COUNTY, OLNEY, RICHLAND COUNTY, ILLINOIS.
- $150,000(CONFIDENTIAL) ESTATE – FAIRFIELD (WAYNE COUNTY) ILLINOIS. As Belleville, Metro East, St. Clair County, Illinois trust and probate lawyers, we were involved in a (Confidential) estate in Wayne County, Illinois. In that case, the decedent passed away a resident of the State of Florida and owned farmland and mineral interests in Wayne County, Illinois. There were issues in regard to ownership and successors in regard to the farmland and mineral interests. There was a successful estate administration and net assets involved in that proceeding in the Second Judicial Circuit Court, Fairfield, Illinois were distributed pursuant to the Order of the Court. $3,000,000(CONFIDENTIAL) TRUST ADMINISTRATION AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION – BELLEVILLE (ST. CLAIR COUNTY) ILLINOIS. As Metro East, Central Illinois and Southern Illinois Will/Trust Administration Attorneys, we were involved in the administration of the (Confidential) trust and estate in St. Clair County, Illinois. We represented our client’s father in regard to a trust administration and estate administration. We then represented our client’s mother in regard to her trust administration and estate administration. There was farmland worth in excess of $3,000,000.00 that was distributed to our client and his siblings in the trust and estate proceedings that occurred in the Twentieth Judicial Circuit Court, Belleville, Illinois proceeding. $1,000,000(CONFIDENTIAL) TRUST AND ESTATE – GRANITE CITY (MADISON COUNTY) ILLINOIS. As Belleville, Metro East, St. Clair County, Illinois Will and Trust Contest Attorneys, we were involved in the (Confidential) estate and trust proceedings in Edwardsville, Illinois. In these matters there were issues involved in regard to a decedent’s estate and trust and savings bonds, real estate and other assets transferred prior to the date of death of the decedent. Collinsville, Madison County, Illinois will and trust counsel was involved in these cases. There was in excess of $1,000,000.00 in controversy in regard to this proceeding in the Third Judicial Circuit Court of the State of Illinois and a resolution was reached.